Grace Medical Centerhttp://www.lifebridgehealth.org/Main/Home.aspx
t Grace Medical Center, volunteers have the opportunity to help serve our patients and the community. Our volunteers are placed in areas where their skills are best paired. Opportunities to serve can range from assisting patients, visitors and their families or clerical or administrative help in varying departments.
This satisfying experience may range from assisting patients and their families to helping with office filing or organizing a donated clothing closet. Volunteers are placed in areas where they can best assist throughout the medical center. Ranging from ages 16-90, our volunteers are students, church, community members and retirees. If you are interested, we welcome your assistance.
To request more information about the program or to apply, call: Melissa Sharlat, 410-362-3683
- Passion to provide quality care and service to our patients and staff
- At least 18 years old (under 18 needs parental/guardian consent)
- Minimum commitment of four (4) hours per week for at least six (6) months per year
- Complete and submit volunteer application
- Successful completion of health screening and background check (conducted and paid for by Grace Medical Center)
- One-hour orientation